Schedule of Services
O Come, let us Worship and bow down before our King and God.
O Come, let us worship and bow down before Christ, our King and God.
O Come, let us worship and bow down to Christ Himself, our King and God.
This invitation marks the beginning of each day for the Orthodox Church. It comes from the office of Vespers, and it expresses the attitude which is at the heart of Orthodoxy. The Worship of God - the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, - is fundamental to the life and spirit of the Orthodox Church. Learn More»
- Sundays, Orthros 9:00am | 10:00am Divine Liturgy
- Weekdays, Orthros 9:30am | 10:30am Divine Liturgy
- 7:00pm Paraklesis
(Unless otherwise noted)
Below is the schedule of church services through June 30, 2022.
Subscribe and live stream the services, now on our YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmUdrZFKopREsgjm2vWmXXQ/
Please click here for Sunday bulletins. All church services including liturgies, Sacraments, other services (including Holy Week), etc., can be found on the Digital Chant Stand of the Greek Orthodox Archdiocese of America.
SCHEDULE OF SERVICES
- Sunday, May 29, Sunday of the Blind Man
- Thursday, June 2, Holy Ascension
- Saturday, June 11, Saturday of Souls
- Friday, June 24, Nativity of Saint John the Baptist
- Thursday, June 30, Synaxis of the Holy Apostles