Schedule of Services
O Come, let us Worship and bow down before our King and God.
O Come, let us worship and bow down before Christ, our King and God.
O Come, let us worship and bow down to Christ Himself, our King and God.
This invitation marks the beginning of each day for the Orthodox Church. It comes from the office of Vespers, and it expresses the attitude which is at the heart of Orthodoxy. The Worship of God - the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, - is fundamental to the life and spirit of the Orthodox Church. Learn More»
- Orthros 9:00am | 10:00am Divine Liturgy
- 7:00pm Paraklesis
(Unless otherwise noted)
Below is the schedule of church services through October 31, 2021.
Subscribe and live stream the services, now on our YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmUdrZFKopREsgjm2vWmXXQ/
Please click here for Sunday bulletins.
All church services including liturgies, Sacraments, other services (including Holy Week), etc., can be found on the Digital Chant Stand of the Greek Orthodox Archdiocese of America (https://dcs.goarch.org/goa/dcs/dcs.html).
SCHEDULE OF SERVICES
- Sunday, September 26, Falling Asleep of Saint John the Theologian
- Sunday, October 2, 2nd Sunday of Luke
- Wednesday, October 6, Thomas the Apostle
- Sunday, October 10, 3rd Sunday of Luke
- Sunday, October 17, Sunday of the 7th Ecumenical Council
- Monday, October 18, Luke the Evangelist
- Sunday, October 24, 6th Sunday of Luke
- Tuesday, October 26, Saint Demetrios
- Sunday, October 31, 5th Sunday of Luke