Schedule of Services
O Come, let us Worship and bow down before our King and God.
O Come, let us worship and bow down before Christ, our King and God.
O Come, let us worship and bow down to Christ Himself, our King and God.
This invitation marks the beginning of each day for the Orthodox Church. It comes from the office of Vespers, and it expresses the attitude which is at the heart of Orthodoxy. The Worship of God - the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, - is fundamental to the life and spirit of the Orthodox Church. Learn More»
- Orthros 9:00am | 10:00am Divine Liturgy
- 7:00pm Paraklesis
(Unless otherwise noted)
Below is the schedule of church services through August 31, 2021.
All church services including liturgies, Sacraments, other services (including Holy Week), etc., can be found on AGES Initiatives (https://www.agesinitiatives.com/dcs/public/dcs/dcs.html).
Please click here for Sunday bulletins.
Subscribe and live stream the services, now on our YouTube channel:
- Tuesday, July 20, Prophet Elias
- Sunday, July 25, 5th Sunday of Matthew
- Tuesday, July 27, Panteleimon the Great Martyr
- Sunday, August 1, 6th Sunday of Matthew (Dormition Fast Begins)
- Wednesday, August 4, Paraklesis
- Friday, August 6, Holy Transfiguration
- Sunday, August 8, 7th Sunday of Matthew
- Wednesday, August 11, Paraklesis
- Sunday, August 15, Dormition of the Theotokos
- Sunday, August 22, 9th Sunday of Matthew
- Sunday, August 29, Beheading of John the Baptist